Requires only 7 gallons of solution and is transportable to job locations
This Bradley portable eyewash station is easy to transport to job sites so you're always ready in an emergency. Assembly is fast and easy: Fill the tank, seal the tank opening with the liner/cap, place it on the pedestal (liner is punctured and releases solution into reservoir), close the eyewash tray and secure the clamps. Includes tank, pedestal, metal hanging bracket, three liners, eyewash sign and inspection tag. Meets ANSI Z358.1-2004. Keep the water in your eyewash station fresh for up to 120 days with , sold separately.
- Portable: The lightweight design and built-in carrying handles make it easy to take to any job location
- Efficient: It needs only 7 gal. of solution to meet ANSI's 15 min. (.42 GPM) flush requirement
- Easy to Use: Just pull down the handle to activate water flow
- Easy to Fill: The transparent polycarbonate tank lets you see when it's time to clean or fill the tank
- Convenient: It can be mounted on a wall, bench top or transportable cart
- Dimensions: 24"H x 22"W x 18"D
- Manufacturer #: S19-921
- Compliance: ANSI Z358.1-2009, SEI Certified
- Mounting: Wall or Cart
- Size: 7 gal.
BLACKBURN High-Vis Vinyl Marking Flag w/30in-36in Wire Staff
BLACKBURN High-Vis Vinyl Marking Flag w/15in-21in Wire Staff
GEMPLER'S 16inH Brown Bear™ Boots
Tool Rack,Double Bar,Steel,12 In.
BLACKBURN High-Vis Vinyl Marking Flags with PVC Staffs