- product_inactive: false
- substituted: false
- discontinued: false
Added to your cart!
Rampage All-Weather Bait Chunx® x 1
A surer, faster way to control even the most resistant rats and mice
"Rampage Rodenticide Place Pacs are specifically formulated for Livestock producers, especially on Swine and Poultry facilities where rodent populations are high and Biosecurity is critical. Rampage Place Pacs are excellent for knockdown of severe infestations because they're made with Bromethalin, an acute active ingredient that kills rats and mice faster than anticoagulant baits. Rampage Place Pacs' unique mode of action makes it a critical part of any bait rotation program, and should be used at least once a year to minimize any potential resistance issues to anticoagulant baits. Place Pacs keep bait fresh by protecting the pellets from contamination by odors, dirt, and moisture. Great for putting bait in tight spaces and hard to reach areas."
- Specifically formulated for use in production livestock facilities, especially swine & poultry operations
- Motomco's fastest acting rodenticide that will control even the largest rodent populations
- Kills rats and mice in as little as 2 or more days after consuming a lethal dose
- Rodents will cease feeding after consuming a lethal dose, requiring less bait to be used compared with other anticoagulant baits
- Advanced formulation to deliver improved bait acceptance compared to our previous formula
- Use Rampage Rodenticide Place Pacs in a rotational program for at least 2 months
- Including a non-anticoagulant active at least once a year is critical to rotation to reduce any potential resistance issues in a population
- Place Pacs contain 15gms of pelleted bait
- Excellent for tight spaces and hard to reach areas
- Place Pacs keep bait fresh and protect the pellets from dirt, dust and moisture
NOTE: Not for sale in Alaska or Washington state.
Not for sale in Alaska