- product_inactive: false
- substituted: false
- discontinued: false
Added to your cart!
Solo 475-101 4 Gallon Backpack Sprayer with Diaphragm Pump x 1
High-performance diaphragm pump generates a lower pressure, resulting in larger droplets with less spray drift
Manufactured with the ability to pass small abrasive particles without damage to the pump assembly, this sprayer is ideal for use with chemicals in wettable powder form, as well as liquid formulations and bleach solutions. The handy backpack design allows you to move about freely while reducing user fatigue. Padded shoulder straps/waist belt and an ergonomic handle ensure comfortable use over extended periods of operation.
- 4 gallon, high-impact polyethylene tank with excellent resistance to chemicals and stress
- 4" dia. tank opening with strainer for fast, safe and easy filling and cleaning
- Rod-actuated, smooth-running diaphragm pump
- Chemical-resistant Viton® seals in critical locations
- Double filtration system (filter basket and nozzle filter)
- Includes 5 professional-grade nozzles: fan spray, hollow cone, jet stream, plastic adjustable and brass adjustable (compatible with TeeJet® nozzle tips, not included)
- Trigger lock allows for continuous spraying
- Operates at up to 60 psi
- Commercial shutoff valve with lock-on/lock-off feature
- 4'L nylon-reinforced, high-pressure hose
- Unbreakable 28"L wand
- Extra-large, fold-away carry handle with wand retainer
- Handle adjusts for left- or right-hand operation
- Rugged metal base for stability when filling
California Residents: Click here for Proposition 65 Warning.