Detects thermal inversions that impede herbicide and pesticide application
Most pesticide labels specify that the product should not be sprayed when there is a temperature inversion occurring (warm air above cool air). If pesticides are sprayed during an inversion, fine droplets of the chemical can be concentrated in the cool layer near the ground and isolated from the surrounding weather conditions. This meter will help identify the presence of an inversion. Measures accurate air temperature at boom height to meet new label requirements. 41-1/2"L x 2-3/4" dia. deployed.
- Easy to Use: Auto detects stable temperature readings
- Easy to Read: LCD screen shows "Inversion Present" or "No Inversion" with intensity based on temperature measurements at 1M and 3M
- Accurate: Shields around the temperature sensor prevent false readings from solar or ground radiation
- Convenient: Folds for storage in carrying case (included)
- Range: 0° to 150°F
Requires special handling due to DOT regulations. Additional shipping charges will apply. Cannot be shipped by air.
- Manufacturer #: 35010
- Temperature Range (F): 0° to 150°F
- Temperature Resolution: 0.1°F (0.1°C)
- Temperature Range (C): -18° to 65°C
- Temperature Accuracy: ±0.36°F (0.2°C) Absolute, ±0.18°F (0.1°C) for Inversion Intensity
- Increments: 0.1°
- Model: 35010
- Size: 2-3/4" dia. x 41-1/2"L (deployed)
- Digital: Yes
- Length: 41-1/2"
GEMPLER'S 9-1/2inL, 8-mil Disposable Nitrile Gloves
BLACKBURN High-Vis Vinyl Marking Flag w/30in-36in Wire Staff
BLACKBURN High-Vis Vinyl Marking Flag w/15in-21in Wire Staff
GEMPLER'S 16inH Brown Bear™ Boots
Tool Rack,Double Bar,Steel,12 In.