- product_inactive: false
- substituted: false
- discontinued: true
- discontinued_by: EmpDisc 25
Added to your cart!
SpotOn Inversion Tester x 1
Detects thermal inversions that impede herbicide and pesticide application
The SpotOn® Inversion Tester allows for quick and accurate detection of low-level thermal inversions and measures air temperature at boom height as required for pesticide and herbicide application. Even a slight inversion can ineffectively treat the desired area. Fine droplets of the chemical can get trapped in the cooler air near the ground and become isolated from the surrounding weather conditions. The meter clearly states if an inversion is present (warm air above cool air) on the digital display. Made in USA.
- Easy to Use: Auto detects stable temperature readings
- Easy to Read: LCD screen shows "Inversion Present" or "No Inversion" with intensity based on temperature measurements at 1M and 3M
- Accurate: Shields around the temperature sensor prevent false readings from solar or ground radiation
- Convenient: Folds for storage in carrying case (included)
- Range: 0° to 150°F
Requires special handling due to DOT regulations. Additional shipping charges will apply. Cannot be shipped by air.
Not for sale in Alaska, Hawaii