- product_inactive: false
- substituted: false
- discontinued: true
- discontinued_by: EmpDisc 15
Added to your cart!
SpotOn Quantum PAR Light Meter x 1
Obtain scientifically accurate PAR light readings under any light source, including LED
You don't have to break the bank to acquire a quality photosynthetic active radiation (PAR) meter ... affordable models can be just as effective. In side-by-side reading comparisons, the SpotOn Quantum PAR meter was just as accurate as a more expensive, laboratory-grade unit. Designed for greenhouse, field and R&D applications requiring reliable plant growth light readings, this meter measures PAR light indoors and outdoors regardless of source ... from full sun to fluorescent.
- Aluminum and plastic housing is impact and water resistant (do not submerge)
- Compact, handheld design
- All-in-1 unit; no computer required
- Reads any light source; natural or artificial
- 400-700nm umols/ms
- +/- 5% accuracy
- 1/2""H LCD screen
- Instant Spot Measurement Mode takes on-demand PAR readings
- Scan Mode averages PAR over any area scanned
- DLI Mode calculates average light over 24 hours
- Integral mounting plate for stand, stake, lanyard & hanger hole, and magnet mounts
- 1/4-20 threaded hole for mounting on camera tripods and stands (not included)
- Includes CR2032 coin cell lithium battery, sensor cover and soft carry case
- Measures 5.75""L x 1.75""W x 0.85""D overall
Requires special handling due to DOT regulations. Additional shipping charges will apply. Cannot be shipped by air.
Not for sale in Alaska, Hawaii