- product_inactive: false
- substituted: false
- discontinued: false
Added to your cart!
Tomcat® with Bromethelin Bait Chunx 4 lb. Pail x 1
Each Blocks Kills up to 12 Mice*
Tomcat with Bromethalin Bait Chunx contains the premium active ingredient Bromethalin, excellent for proven control of high rodent populations and severe infestations. Bromethalin is an acute, non-anticoagulant active that will begin to kill rats & mice in 2 or more days after consuming a lethal dose, faster than anticoagulant baits. Due to a quick knockdown when compared to anticoagulants, more rodents can be controlled with less bait. Motomco's unique, proprietary extrusion process produces Bait Chunx with multiple edges that appeal to a rodent's desire to gnaw. Chunx are made with food-grade ingredients and small amounts of paraffin for a highly palatable bait. Each block kills up to 12 mice, based on no-choice laboratory testing.
- Premium active
- Excellent for knockdown of rodent populations and severe infestations
- Proven combination of palatability and effective control
- Bromethalin is an acute, non-anticoagulant active ingredient
- Kills by affecting the rodents’ nervous system – Bromethalin is an ATP Inhibitor, which prevents the transfer of energy across nerve cells
- Kills rats and mice in 2 or more days after consuming a lethal dose
- Rodents will cease feeding after consuming a lethal dose, requiring less bait to be used compared with other anticoagulant baits
- Each block kills up to 12 Mice, *based on no-choice laboratory testing.
- Formulated with an optimal blend of ingredients and low wax content for maximum palatability and weatherability
- Mold and moisture resistant
- Unique block shape and edges preferred by rodents that like to gnaw
- Contains holes for placing on rods in a bait station, or can be secured using nails or wire
Not for sale in Alaska