Tordon RTU Herbicide effectively kills up to 20 species of cut stumps
Tordon RTU is a ready-to-use herbicide that’s perfect for killing cut stumps when you're cleaning out fence lines, rights-of-way and other non-crop areas. Active ingredients are 5.4% picloram and 20.9% 2,4D. Comes in 1-qt. bottle.
- Anytime Solution: Non-freezing formulation can be used nearly year-round
- Keeps Track: A blue colorant helps you to keep track of treated stumps
- Convenient Application: Includes a squirt bottle for easy application
NOTE: EPA registration number is 62719-31. Not for sale in AK, CA, FL, RI, VT or WA.
Requires special handling due to DOT regulations. Additional shipping charges will apply. Cannot be shipped by air.
Not for sale in Alaska, California, Florida, Rhode Island, Vermont, Washington
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Manufacturer #: TORDON RTU
- Form: Liquid
- Size: 1 qt.
- Container Size (Liquids): 1 qt.
- Used On: cut stumps
Tool Rack,Double Bar,Steel,12 In.
Combination Cartridge,Bayonet,P100,PK 2 46465
Rust Converter,1 qt. - RCQ
Rust Converter,1 gal - RCG