- product_inactive: false
- substituted: false
- discontinued: false
Added to your cart!
Ultraseal Commercial Grade Tire Sealant, 5 gal. x 1
Protect tires and prevent expensive downtime
Ultraseal Commercial-Grade Tire Sealant is a heavy-duty tire sealant that pays for itself by maximizing tire performance and minimizing expensive downtime. To use, just inject through the valve stem with pump (Item # 228248, sold separately) in inflated tire. Pump required and sold separately. Tires used at highway speeds must be balanced before using Ultraseal. 5-gallon pail. U.S. Military approved NSN80300 #12894502.
- Extends Life of Tires: Protects against punctures, flats, blowouts, porosity leaks and tread separation, and permanently seals leaks for less tire wear and longer life
- Use on Any Tire: Can be used in any pneumatic tire, including all highway-speed and off-road vehicles, industrial, farming and mining equipment, and trucks, cars, trailers, mowers, ATVs and tractors
- Protects Tire: Seals wounds up to 1/4" in diameter and inhibits rust and corrosion on steel belts, wheels and rims
- Won't Freeze: Protects tires in temperatures from -40° to 200+°F and won't freeze or evaporate inside your tire
- One and Done: One application lasts the life of the tire
- Easy Cleanup: Water-soluble fluid for easy cleanup
NOTE: Not for ultra-high-performance tires or vehicles with tire-pressure monitoring systems. Designed to be used as a prevention, not to repair damage that has already occurred.