Heavy-duty steel blades for easy cutting
This Heavy-duty Corona Vine lopper easily cuts vines up to 1-1/4" dia. An improved locking nut eliminates the need for nut-retaining clip. 19"L overall.
- Sharp Blades: The heat-treated, forged steel-alloy blades cut effortlessly and are resharpenable and replaceable
- Comfortable: The lightweight aluminum handles have shock-absorbing bumpers that make it easy to prune all day
- Precise Cutting: A precision-machined, self-aligning pivot bolt keeps the cutting head aligned season after season
WARNING: Cancer - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Manufacturer #: AL 8321
- Telescoping: No
- Blade Style: Bypass
- Handle Material: Aluminum
- Cutting Capacity: 1-1/4"
- Special Features: Forged steel hook and blade
- Length: 19"
- Handle Length: 16-3/4"
- Weight: 1.6 lb.
- Pruning Uses: Vineyard lopper
GEMPLER'S 16inH Brown Bear™ Boots
Tool Rack,Double Bar,Steel,12 In.
MEASURING PITCHER 128 OZ 130057
Combination Cartridge,Bayonet,P100,PK 2 46465