A rugged, waterproof pack that's puncture resistant and easy-to-clean. Not designed as a cooler.
Whether keeping muddy gear contained or dry gear protected, Yeti's Camino 35 Carryall 2.0 is there to help. Built for any and every day, the easy-to-clean Camino is made with a super-tough material that protects against both sharp objects and water. Whether protecting your gear or the inside of your car, the Camino 35 Carryall is up to the job. Note: the Carryall is not a cooler.
- Extra Tough: Thickskin shell and molded bottom fight water intrusion and protects against scrapes and punctures
- HitchPoint Grid: Design makes it easy to accessorize with MOLLE attachments, such as Yeti's Zinger or Bottle Opener
- Stuff It: Extra wide opening makes items accessible, with an improved closure system to keep it all in
- Maximum Organization: Features additional zipper pockets and included dividers that are as washable as the rest of the bag
- Carry On: Haul the Camino with either the grip handle or shoulder strap