DuPont ProShield 60 coveralls provide the best protection against non-hazardous dry particulates, light splashes, sprays and aerosols
DuPont ProShield 60 Hooded Coveralls are made with microporous film that is laminated to a spunbonded polypropylene substrate - giving you the right amount of protection against non-hazardous dry particulates, light splashes, sprays and aerosols. Pkg. of 25. White color.
- Light-Duty Protection: Works great for non-hazardous applications like general maintenance, cleanup, spray paints and fertilizers
- Cool Comfort: Breathable material keeps you cool in hot environments
- Extra Protection: Elastic wrists and ankles provide a snug fit for better protection from moisture and contaminants
- Sturdy Construction: Coveralls are 10-mil thick with serged seams for added durability
- Easy On/Off: Easily slips on and off with the 26"L zipper
WARNING: There are environments and uses for which these coveralls are unsuitable. It is the responsibility of the user to review available data to verify that the garment is appropriate for the intended use and meets all government and industry standards. Avoid open flame or intense heat.
NOTE: Due to the thousands of pesticide formulations available today, it's impossible to determine if a particular garment protects against a specific chemical. Therefore, we recommend testing the clothing against the chemical before using.
This product is not eligible for promotional offers.
- Manufacturer #: NG127SWHLG0025NP
- Material: Polypropylene
- Color: White
- Faceted Color: White
- Faceted Material: Polypropylene
- Gender: Men's
- Hooded: Yes
- Cuff: Elastic
- Seam Style: Serged
- Qty./Pkg.: 25
BLACKBURN High-Vis Vinyl Marking Flag w/30in-36in Wire Staff
GEMPLER'S 9-1/2inL, 8-mil Disposable Nitrile Gloves
BLACKBURN High-Vis Vinyl Marking Flag w/15in-21in Wire Staff
CARHARTT K87 Pocket T-Shirt - Sizes S-2XL Reg
GEMPLER'S 16inH Brown Bear™ Boots