- product_inactive: false
- substituted: false
- discontinued: false
Added to your cart!
KEEN® Utility Sparta2 ESD Shoes x 1
Built to keep you light on your feet and lower the risk of injury
With an ESD outsole that's built for light industrial work, especially around sensitive electronics, these nonconductive work shoes are ready for long days in a production environment. The compression-resistant KEEN® ReGEN midsole provides lasting support and delivers 50% more energy return than standard EVA foam. Left and right asymmetrical, aluminum toes offer a sleek appearance and are 35% lighter than steel.
- Mesh and synthetic upper has a nonmutilating design that reduces the chance of marking or scratching surfaces
- Moisture-wicking textile lining
- Removable metatomical PU footbed
- TPU shank for midfoot support
- Cleansport NXT Technology for natural odor protection
- Oil- and slip-resistant, nonmarking rubber outsole
- 4" shoe height
- Meet ASTM F2913-17 SATRA and ASTM F1677-96 Mark II nonslip testing standards
- Meet ASTM F2412-18 and F2413-18 M I/75 C/75 SD 35 standards