- product_inactive: false
- substituted: false
- discontinued: false
Added to your cart!
Motomco Mole Killer - Grub x 1
Mimics a mole's natural food source
Motomco Mole Killer is available in worm or grub shaped baits and is scientifically proven to kill moles in lawns, yards and gardens. It was designed to mimic a mole's natural food source: earthworms and grubs. Other mole baits have been developed on the premise that moles are similar to rats and mice, when in reality a mole's diet is entirely different, making most pelleted bait ineffective. Developed using extensive lab and field research, Motomco Mole Killer succeeds where other grain baits, repellants and home remedies have failed. Moles can consume a lethal dose of Motomco Mole Killer in a single feeding and die in as little as two days.
- Scientifically proven to kill moles
- Only mole bait registered with the EPA using proven laboratory and field testing with live moles
- Utilizes the active ingredient Bromethalin, an acute non-anticoagulant
- Mimics a mole's natural food source: earthworms and grubs
- Moles can consume a lethal dose in a single feeding and can dies in as little as 2 days
- Worm product contains 12 placements of 1 worm each
- Grub product contains 4 placements (2 grubs each)
NOTE: This mole bait is a pesticide and should be handled according to the labeling. EPA registration number is 12455-101-3240.
Not for sale in Alaska, Hawaii, Montana, New York