- product_inactive: false
- substituted: false
- discontinued: true
- discontinued_by: EmpDisc 25
Added to your cart!
SpotOn® Digital Soil Compaction Meter x 1
Quickly evaluates soil density
A digital version of the dial penetrometer, the SpotOn® Digital Soil Compaction Meter combines a rugged design with ease of operation. Its 0.505" steel cone ensures years of service and its stainless-steel shaft is marked every 4" (10cm) for easy depth reference. The meter’s electronic load cell design allows all types of soil to be accurately measured without the need for changing tip sizes while still meeting the ASABE S313.3 Soil Compaction Standard. Peak compaction value is automatically displayed on the large digital display when the probe is extracted from the soil. In addition to providing reading in PSI or kPa, the meter also shows compaction severity with a green/yellow/red color code for easy reference.
- Easy to Use: Automatically displays maximum compaction value upon extraction
- Accurate Results: Easier to read than dial versions, so your results are more consistent and accurate
- Durable: Stainless steel shaft and 0.505" steel cone can handle tough conditions
- Versatile: Provides readings in PSI or kPa