Underhill Tracker T-400 allows you to economically irrigate up to two acres without an underground irrigation system
The Tracker T-400 allows you to economically irrigate large areas from 1/4 acre to 2 acres where an underground irrigation system would be too costly or impractical. And, the system is super easy to work: Simply position the unit where you want to begin irrigating and connect to a water supply with a heavy-duty 1" I.D. hose. Unroll and anchor the nylon cable to the endpoint, set the speed control (which controls the application rate) and turn on the water. Includes a galvanized anchor stake, 360' of nylon cable and 1" brass quick couplers (for hose).
- Versatile: Ideal for athletic fields, cemeteries or any other large area with a water supply
- Easy to Work: Tracker is completely powered by water to pull itself along a nylon cable
- Waters Large Areas: Tracker can pull up to 360' of hose, allowing for a 400'L maximum irrigation length
- Required Flow Rate: System requires at least 9 gpm at 50 psi (flow rate typically available from a 1" or larger pipeline), and larger spray patterns may require up to 15 gpm at 85 psi
- Thorough Watering: Tracker typically irrigates about 2/3 acre in eight hours
- No-worry Stop: Machine automatically shuts down when it reaches the cable's end
- Dimensions: Measures 22"H x 33"L x 22"W and weighs 80 lbs.
- Manufacturer #: T-400-US-K
GEMPLER'S 16inH Brown Bear™ Boots
Tool Rack,Double Bar,Steel,12 In.
MEASURING PITCHER 128 OZ 130057
Combination Cartridge,Bayonet,P100,PK 2 46465